Tundra has quite nice examples for our ECs.
http://realxtend-naali.googlecode.com/files/Tundra-1.0-preview.exe About the
same components are available in Naali too. Install that, go to <install
folder>/scenes, you should be able to launch .txml scenes with double
clicking on them. EC_Script is just a simple component that will store your
script reference and store a bool if it should be executed when loaded. The
.js themselves have all the basic core APIs available via Qt, and Qt
gui/core stuff. Take a look at the scripts in chat app and avatar app. Read
them and you'll get into it quite quick, there is most times a server and a
client part in the scripts. You can define what code is executed on the
server instance and what in the client.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer