On Jan 25, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Peter Steinlechner wrote:

> Yes, I tested the builds you mentioned and it sounds like its the same issue
> you must have had. Thanks for this hint and I will try laters to find those
> files. By any chance you have a hint about the file name ?

16:00 < Pforce> appdata/etc../configuration
16:00 < Pforce> .ini files from there
16:01 < Pforce> prolly some uiexternal.ini
16:01 < Pforce> matti had many crashes before clearing that file

.. i think it's the appdata in your users home dir and realXtend dir there
etc., am not on windows not so can't check

> Pedro

~copy-paste-man