On to, 2011-01-27 at 18:30 -0800, Peter Quirk wrote:
> Did anyone find the fix? I'm having the same problem on two different
> Windows 7 systems. I deleted appdata\Roaming\realXtend and c:\Users
> \<user>\.naali-cookies, but it didn't change anything.

I'm clueless so far. Just installed 0.4.0 on win7 and have no probs,
build mode works etc.

Do you get a crash dump? Or errors in the console? The console output
goes to a log file, or alternatively you can run viewer.exe from command
line when the output stays in the console after the crash. Probably
there is no relevant output, though, but only a crash dump or being able
to reproduce the problem when running with a debugger would help.

I'll test on more machines.

> - Peter

~Toni