@Cecil,
I have get your tar file. It doesn't work as it is.
I have make a "make clean" and a make and tadaaaaam... It works.
Sounds like the sources are a little bit different from the one I have
get probably.
After configuring, I have tried to connect and other Tadaaaaam... It
works.
I have used imprudence on the linux server where Taiga is locate: it
works.
I have tried from a distant XP notebook with Naali. But awfully it is
really instable and limited. And when I try to go to build option it
crash, and the teleport is not available. Too bad.

But I progress with your help.

Thank you for all.

Patrick

--