On 3 helmi, 07:22, Toni Alatalo <t...@playsign.net> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2011, at 6:23 PM, CecilBergwin wrote:
> > desperately now want to add these animations for our "Users" so we can
> Triggering gestures over LLUDP from Naali is currently simply not implemented
> at all. This is what the 0.x version number is for :) At least based on the
> Linden message template (in bin/data/message_template.msg in Naali repo), the
> corresponding messages from viewer -> sim to control gestures are
> ActivateGestures and DeactivateGestures. I don't know, and possibly no rex
> dev knows, what the Flags and GestureFlags there mean

If someone wants to give a shot at this, I got good pointers from the
friendly LibOMV folks on irc now on #opensim-dev -- radegast is a
client without 3d rendering that has chat and can trigger gestures
with the libomv .net lib which is a nice reference when figuring out
what data we must put in Linden packets:

23:52 < lkalif> antont: i have no problem triggering gestures with
radegast
23:59 < lkalif>
http://code.google.com/p/libopenmetaverse/source/browse/libopenmetaverse/trunk/OpenMetaverse/Assets/AssetTypes/AssetGesture.cs#362
23:59 < lkalif> basically binary asset decoder
23:59 < lkalif> there are 4 types of macrop steps
23:59 < lkalif> play animation, sound, chat, sleep/wait
00:02 < lkalif> antont:
http://code.google.com/p/libopenmetaverse/source/browse/libopenmetaverse/trunk/OpenMetaverse/AgentManager.cs#2413
00:02 < lkalif> antont: that's the player once asset is decoded
00:03 < lkalif> not exactly as simple as sending a packet to the sim
"play gesture uuid" ;)

~Toni