I can't get a clear understanding from the documentation or the
binaries what the current support for prims is. For example, I don't
see a way to select a face on a cube prim, either in the UI or the
API. I don't see a way to set the material or color of a face.

Considering the increasingly closer integration of blender with Taiga/
Tundra, will we see the designer concepts of selecting faces or edges
added to the runtime API? What about touch events for specific faces,
or being able to distinguish between the front and back (or outside
and inside) of an object representing a door?

Peter