On May 3, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Peter Steinlechner wrote:
> You mean something like this with the sketch application:
> http://web.chemdoodle.com/demos/2d-to-3d-coordinates

similar idea, but with normal drawing and iirc it somehow allowed basically
arbitrary 3d building, perhaps a bit in minecraft / volumetric style. i was
thinking for buildings and such, drawing lines -> being converted to 3d planes
would be simple any nice, not necessarily the volumetric biz.

really cool this chemdoodle, would be also a fun exercise to make that run
inside naali/tundra .. would be the same web ui, but instead of webgl, it would
create the molecules in the rex scene .. so it would be shared among all
participants, and a part of a bigger scene. anyone wanna try?-)

> Pedro

~Toni