On May 15, 2011, at 3:46 AM, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> ACM Multimedia has a yearly contest for open source applications and they
> asked us to submit.
> One of the required things in the submission is an introductory article: "A
> 4-page max paper including an overview of the open-source software package,
> its description, applications, intended audience, main features, etc.",
> http://www.acmmm11.org/content-call-open-source-software-competition.html
> I drafted that now in
> https://github.com/realXtend/doc/blob/master/acm_multimedia/overview.rst
> (shows as html in that link).

This is now submitted,
https://github.com/realXtend/doc/raw/master/acm_multimedia/overview.pdf

Thanks to Rauli for essential help in putting sane structure to this quickly,
and Jonne and others for comments and fixes!

BTW, took one new video to illustrate one point in the article, the nice
automatic live reloading of changed assets in Tundra .. works great for
scripting: Tundra Pong edited live, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8LdX80KaE .

Made that also as a test of making short videos about scripting, RazWelles I
think wanted to see some intro session about that. I think a most basic hello
world is coming at some point :)

> ~Toni

same.