On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 05:10 -0700, flair chopin wrote:
> Dear all, could you tell me how can I run a physics simulation in Naali
> +Taiga?

I find it easier on Tundra, i.e. when the Naali code is used as
standalone or as a server as well. Several of the bundled demos feature
that, in the scenes directory, e.g. Pong has it automatically on and
Physics demo lets you start physics yourself, is featured at 50secs in
this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6SAQPW-9k . Physics are
enabled by adding a RigidBody component to the objects, there is also a
console command that does it automatically for all objects.

So I'd use this if don't need Opensim especially for some reason.
Yaoyansi needs Opensim, so I reply about how it goes there in the next
post for him :)

~Toni