OK, I got as far with compiling 2.0 as the OgreRenderingModule (that
half of the modules depend on), and it fails with:

...\tundra2deps\build_deps\ogre\include\rendersystems
\direct3d9\OgreD3D9Prerequisites.h(73) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory

The file probably is there somewhere, so what trick do I need to do to
make vs2008 find it?

Any help appreciated;-)

======