*Ilikia:* I think our ogre log level is just too high at the moment, that is
why you see all those warning and errors. I'm guessing the exact same prints
have always been there in ogre when creating eg. a EC_Mesh but we just
haven't printed them out as the log level has been on LOW. I'm guessing ludo
has but it up while developing so they can see em. Making a thing like to
said to port the script automatically is propably possible and should be
possible also to make a txml converted. The biggest nuisance is that if an
attribute name has changed, it will kill the whole component creation. Lets
say EC_Mesh attribute name "meshRef" has been changed to "MeshRef" it will
not create the component and you scene txml is basically worthless. But if
we just check what the differences are we should be able to make some
trivial py script to search and replace things to the new form. If
attributes are missing from the txml that does not matter, the EC will just
set them to their default values in the ctor.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer