We removed circuits as its no longer needed. It was used to relay the old
even system data to python and to pump the updates in py. But now everything
is signals that you can access without circuits. Here is how to get main
loop updates to python code:

tundra.Frame().connect("Updated(float)", self.update)

def update(self, frametime):
   print frametime

Please read the documentation for all the *API classes you find, they are
all exposed to python and js now. If you want to know what you can do start
reading the documentation :) http://realxtend.org/doxygen

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer