On Sep 21, 2011, at 4:23 PM, hui ning wrote:
> I tried the Physcis scene, and I just got a plane with water surface rotating
> up and down. What could be wrong here?

the Physics demo you can actually run as (what i call) standalone -- just with
a server/process that runs everything but has the display too, like a one
player game:

Tundra.exe --file scenes\Physics\physics.txml

you don't need the --server flag (unless you want to connect to the scene with
clients too), and omitting the --headless flag makes you get a rendering window
too.

then you should see terrain, water etc and a bunch of boxes hanging up on the
sky. And the instructions text, which tell you to press f1 to open console and
write 'startphysics' to enable physics which makes the boxes fall (usually
physics are on by default, but that scene has a script that disables it at
startup, so you can see the cubes fall when give the console command).

~Toni