Single EC_Script absolutely, much more efficient speed and memory wise. Our
script engines are not particularly cheap.

Another option is to use the app name and app class in EC_Script, this way you
can have the component in all of the doors but they share the same script
engine. With this tech "me" in the script refers to the entity that has the
actual scriptRef set. But every instance will get a conatructor call that
passes the real "me" entity. This might sound complicated but it's really not,
check out scenes/Avatar script files. At least simpleavatar.js uses this tech.

Best Regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer