Had some typos there, I'm sure the point goes across anyways.

One correction/addition. If you don't want to copy paste all files from
scenes/Avatar to where your txml is (so local://simpleavatar.js etc will be
found, you can do this. This will add and additional asset storage so the
assets will be found from there when the scene is loaded. I actually think
you dont even need it to the client configure because Tundra server always
replicates its storage information to the client during login procedures
(you cant test to leave it out if you want).

Tundra.exe --server --headless --console *--storage scenes/Avatar* --file
data/assets/fishes.txml
Tundra.exe --config viewer.xml *--storage scenes/Avatar* --login
tundra://localhost/?username=Vik

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer