Heya Kolbjørn,

KB> But they all have keyboards, and some of them are quite usable, I do plenty
KB> of html and script writing on my newton using the stylus, works fine.

I've only seen those 3COM Palm things. I type loads so I need a proper
keyboard and a decent web browser (Opera). That's WinCE or EPOC
as far as I have seen.

I really like the look of the HP Jordana 720 but ... it uses a 200MHz
ARM CPU and beyond - there's no Rebol for ARM WinCE. Sigh.

That said it costs a fortune so the Psion 5mx or Revo Plus look like damn
good units. Oh, but there's no Rebol for EPOC32 *. :(

KB> Also, since rebol is multiplatform, platformindependant yada yada you can
KB> write things on your desktop or whatever, and copy it over to the pda for
KB> use.

It's multiplatform except for any PDA I'm considering :(

No, I intend to actually do a bit of Rebol tinkering on a PDA.

* I have no doubt there will be one day though, a LOAD of future 3G
Mobile/data devices are using EPOC.

--
Mat Bettinson - EuroGamer's Gaming Evangelist with a Goatee
http://www.eurogamer.net | http://www.eurogamer-network.com