Everyone has brought up many good points and many good idea's. I agree
that as wonderful as the current plug-in is, it now falls into the "day
late, dollar short" category. In-browser viewable plugins always seem to
be more popular than thier seperately windowed counterparts.  I wonder
if this has something to do with those nasty pop-up advertisements?

Anyhow, with the in-browser viewable plug-in, REBOL should well out
frizz Curl. REBOL's dialects could possibly be used to embrace and
extend Curl. Why use Curl when you can do more in REBOL? Thier marketing
efforts would benifit RT. Thier investors may even jump ship. Curl
would'nt have a chance.

--Ryan