Elan,

I have been trying to expose the Extreeme Programming
community to REBOL, check out
http://xprogramming.com/software.htm - look for REBOL

The Bay Area REBOL User Group is planning to create a
public server with all kinds of REBOL related goodies.

Re Open Source, many of my friends are not very happy
with REBOL/Core not being open source. I am not a C
programmer, so I don't care, but they DO.

I would love to use REBOL to script my Java apps, but
so far I have not heared from RT that they appreciate
that side of the market. Again, look at JPython.

I see tremendous and immediate value in using
REBOL/View with Java-based AppServers, but again I
have not found any supporters in the REBOL community.

Having said all that, I am still very happy that I
found REBOL and I am having a lot of fun -- which is
the important thing, isn't it?

Regards,

David

=====