On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Brett Handley wrote:

> Could you explain what a "reflexive object model" is? The few references I
> found doing a search didn't help me understand the term.

Oops, that's actually the wrong term. Reflection seems to be the concept
where one object may interrogate another to see what services it can
perform (if I understood correctly). Which is interesting, but not at all
what I meant to say. I should probably just have written a "real" class /
object model, where objects are instanced from classes, and classes
inherits from parent classes. Just like any usual object model.

A modification to a class "reflects" on all objects of that class. But
that's not what is meant by reflection. Sorry for that. ;-)

Marcus