Yeah, but who really develops for DOS anymore anyways?  No networking, 16-bit
environment, 8.3 filenames, no threading...?
   And beware most Linux distributions these days anyways.  They LIKE to install a LOT
of stuff now.  I'm not looking for a debate here - I'm just talking from personal
experience.  In '93, I installed Slackware, and .. well, the installation was slow and
annoying, I had to keep flipping through floppies because of a lack of HD space, and I
had to cautiously select each little piece I wanted.  A couple years ago I installed
Mandrake, using their own installation program, and.. well, good luck installing it
without a GUI!  It kept forcing me to install a ton of crap I didn't need/want at all.
 Ended up with >1GB of space taken up :(  Mostly from selecting this thing, and being
told that it needed 50 other 'dependencies'...  *shrugs*  Just warning.

****
Ok...OK..
It's just that there is a lot of people who know DOS and have access to it,
MS-DOS or FreeDOS.I can't seem tp find my CP/M disks ;-)