On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> And beware most Linux distributions these days anyways.  They LIKE
> to install a LOT of stuff now.  I'm not looking for a debate here -

A default Redhat 7.2 install forced me to use a min. 2 GB /usr partition.
Mandrake ships code compiled for a 586 processor.

To set up a tiny REBOL system, it would be easiest to start with a tiny
distribution, like one designed for embedded systems or the LRP (Linux
Router Project).

--
Brian Wilson
Santa Rosa, California