<snipsnip>
> In Joel's program, an empty issue identifier is simply  passed on
> without action or assignment.
>
> Clear as mud?
>
> --Scott Jones
   Once I thought about it, it occurred to me what was going on.  REBOL would
just output the last evaluation anyways.  Such as:
>> a: 5 "hi"
== "hi"
or
>> "" "hi"
== "hi"
   Since # doesn't do anything, it's all good to include it.  Pretty spiffy.
Of course, if you try:
>> $ "hi"
   You end up with "Syntax Error: Invalid money -- $".  I'm sort of curious why
it doesn't give you "Invalid issue", then, but that's for another topic ;)
   Thanks guys.

--Charles