Ok, here you are. I will send c-source for the library later. It will open
the first vfw-device and will show it's video.

do http://www.fx5.de/REBOL/video.r

It may work or not. More later. The purpose of the program is to find an
object with a special color (click on it) on the video and follow it.

Frank