Hello Frank,

Thank you for the posting,
I understand that the videotest.dll does the lowlevel access towards
the VFW dll ??

You think its possible to access the VFW DLL directly from within rebol?

So finaly an access to the VideoForWindows without any interaction
of extra C code, just plain rebol?

(R)egards,
Norman.

--
Conversation/lunch: "How do you Eat your Rebol in the Morning?"

Citeren Frank Sievertsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

-> Ok, here you are. I will send c-source for the library later. It will open
-> the first vfw-device and will show it's video.
->
-> do http://www.fx5.de/REBOL/video.r
->
-> It may work or not. More later. The purpose of the program is to find an
-> object with a special color (click on it) on the video and follow it.
->
-> Frank
->