Hello jose

On 30-Ago-02, jose wrote:
> Has anybody modified rebdoc to document the functions
> in a set of scripts, either in HTML or even better PDF

I'm working on something similar.

http://members.xoom.it/amigazette/rebol/make-autodoc.zip

Now it support only HTML output, but I will add PDF output as soon as
Gabriele Santilli's PDF-maker will automaticaly split text which is too
length for a pdf page.

To create documentation for all functions into a file called %popeye.r you
must before add,  somewhere into %popeye.r, this block definition:

popeye:    [
                 my-function-1
                 my-function-2

then write into a Rebol Shell:

make-autodoc-html [%yourpath/popeye.r]

You may specify more than a file at time. In next release will be present
rebol script information extracted from script header if present ad
beginnning of documentation file.

Please Note:
1) To run it you need to download even:

http://members.xoom.it/amigazette/rebol/ztools.zip

2) You need to setup relative path to your Rebol Environment.

3) Those script are at experimental stage, they maybe heavly change in
future!

Regards
--
 "Where did you get all those facts!?!"