Hi, Gabriele,

From: "Gabriele Santilli"
> Maybe  we  could  just  look into the TTF file to
> extract its real name.

Last night I looked at the raw binary on a couple of fonts. The name is in
there, but I wasn't readily able to identify a constant location nor a
bracketing pair of words or symbols that would make parsing easy. (It wasn't
obvious *to me*, at least.)

>(Are TTF specs available?)

If they are, then perhaps it would be possible to parse out the names.  Good
idea!  Thanks for the feedback.

And BTW to Carl and Gregg:
I forgot to mention, that it appears as though one can use *any* installed
font as long as one uses the "proper" font name.  This is ***good news***.
(Warning: I only tried a few.)
--Scott Jones