Hi, Brett,

From: "Brett Handley"
> Edit the HTML and make the SRC of IMG
> to point to http://localhost:8000/ and run the
> script below in CORE 2.3 (I didn't know
> how to update it to latest core with the
> changes to networking - another thing on my
> learing to do list).  What you get in Netscape
> is a sequence of three images yippee!

Cool!

> 1) It would be nice to know how to update
>     this script to the latest Core.
> 2) This little script proves to me that the
>      content is right for the CGI but not the
>      iteraction between REBOL and Apache
>      for unbuffered output. A mystery.

The mysteries do abound.I was having trouble figuring out whether it was
REBOL or Apache, but you have likely said it best, that it is the
interaction of the two.

I forgot to mention that the nph- issue was written in regard to Apache
0.8!!!  I am using 1.3.26, so it seemed like a long shot.  There was one
other snippet in that advisory that I now cannot recall very well (I've
slept since then...), but it said how to have Apache send a raw transmission
kind of like as a pass-thru.  Of course that was 0.8, and we are up to 1.3,
and 2.0 is out there, so who knows whether it would still work.  But an
untouched pass-through of cgi might work.  I guess when Tim get's back to
work on this aspect, it might be fun to explore a bit more.

Good job, Brett.  You get the persistence award for the week.
--Scott Jones