Win98se IE6 Rebol/View
So I checked in Windows' file Explorer

menu => View => submenu => File options => registered file types

REBOL .r files  are set as Content Type (MIME): text/x-rebol

Clicking "Edit" reveals
'Edit', 'View', 'open' and 'print' settings.

Somehow, the "View" action had been set to "rebol-link.exe"
I changed it back to rebol.exe adn everythign is fine now... phew!
IE, CGI, multipart/form upload - now all OK again :-)

I don't run IOS and do not know how this got there, or how the file types got
reset.
This has really wreaked havoc with my rebol CGI work. :-((

I am glad it is so easily fixed. I aplogize for the misleading noizy bandwidth.

Q: Are there other instances of rebol-link.exe scram,bling systems like this?

thanks
./Jason