* Jason Cunliffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020921 08:47]:
> > I have nothing against french, but I think that only (at least for most
> > ppl) communication language acceptable is english. If you want your
> > forum being multi-national - change it to English, or you will attract
> > only French speaking audience ...
>
> You are right, but obviously that's the idea..
>
> It's a small catch-22. But It is surely still good news - better to have REBOL
> community growing in France and elsewhere, even if it must be a regionalized
> community in some respects.
>
> The great news is that REBOL code is cross-platform and understandable to all,
> especially if we make a nice way to have internationalized comment strings and
> menus.
<...>
Hello All:
    I believe that there are translator pages, I keep deleting the
bookmarks....
It has occured to me that if rebol has no reserved words, than one
could alias all rebol words in french, am I right here?
What a way for the linguistically challenged like me to learn french -
program in rebol!
--
Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      http://www.johnsons-web.com