* Jason Cunliffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020921 09:57]:
> > It has occured to me that if rebol has no reserved words, than one
> > could alias all rebol words in french, am I right here?
> > What a way for the linguistically challenged like me to learn french -
> > program in rebol!
>
> Hi Tim
>
> That's a pretty bizarre proposal ... can you make up an example?

  Hi Jason... Of course not... I can't speak French :-)
  But seriously folks, I'm in Alaska, and I'm looking for
  someone who can write Yupik or Innuit to investigate
  this idea. (We teach rebol as intro to programming here)

  My proposal to learn another (speaking) language by
  aliasing rebol words in that language was "tongue in cheek",
  but I am interested in the aliasing part...
  -tj-

--
Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      http://www.johnsons-web.com