Hi,

> Well, that would help a bit if someone has that version.  I am a bit
> confused about what is available.  The REBOL download page shows
> 1.2.1.3.1 as the Windows version of VIEW.  On the page linked as "recent
> beta version found here" the Windows version is called
> "view1210031.exe."  UNFORTUNATELY, what I REALLY need to do what I want
> to do (based on my understanding of the REBOL web site) is CORE 2.5.1 or
> later on AIX.  According to the web site, this doesn't even exist.  I
> have sent a feedback asking them if they could get the AIX version up to
> that level.

Download a recent version of View (1.2.10) or Core for a system you have
(windows , linux).

Install it.

Now make:

    source send-mail

copy the output and paste it in your code

Then make:

    source build-attach-body

copy the output and paste it in your code

Now your code should work on AIX.

Or ask someone to send the missing code via email.

---
Ciao
Romano