Hi Steven,

> A few items:
>
> 1.  My cutting and pasting operation broke a couple long lines into two
> lines, and caused some syntax errors.  I was able to fix that.
>
> 2.  In your note I believe you meant "source send" instead of "source
> send-mail."  I got by that also.

yes, it was to give you an idea, i did not test it.

> 3.  The code contained a "now/precise" which seems to not exist in my
> AIX REBOL.  The "precise" refinement seemed to be non-essential, so I
> just deleted it, leaving only "now."

"Now" cannot be changed, is a native functions, this means that code is not
written in Rebol, functions that are written in Rebol are of the datatype
function!.

>> type? :send
== function!

>> type? :now
== native!

This seems strange to me, because now/precise was already in 1.2.1:

REBOL/View 1.2.1.3.1 21-Jun-2001
Copyright 2000-2001 REBOL Technologies.  All rights reserved.
REBOL is a trademark of REBOL Technologies. WWW.REBOL.COM
>> now/precise
== 26-Nov-2003/20:08:03.36+1:00

But i agree, this should not be a great problem.

> 4.  You also seem to need "source context" to make it
> syntax-error-free.  I copied that just the way I copied the other two
> function.

Also this seems strange to me, context was already in the 1.2.1 version, but
it cannot do bad (it is only a shortcut for

    make object!

But what version has reached View in the AIX environment?

---
Ciao
Romano