On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:18:19 +0100, Gabriele Santilli
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Monday, December 1, 2003, 12:24:50 AM, you wrote:
>
> MF> Well, no code since now. I just tries a open
> MF> tcp://192.168.30.xxx:anyport MF> but that always report that it is
> not possible to open the connection with
> MF> the selected IP.
>
> Was that port open on that destination machine?

That IP was mine. I do not have any personal firewall installed at work so
I suppose it should be open.
BTW. I have tried to use Rebol disconnected by the LAN (cable out), but I
cannot connect to myself...

OS is Windows 2000 SP3. I should try to configure the network from
scratch...

Thanks anyway

M&F