On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:37:03 +0300
  Konstantin Knizhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>That is why I need to profile the execution of the
>program.

Hi Konstantin,

This is great work that you're doing.  We shouldn't look a
gift horse in the mouth!

>Unfortunately I had no profiler, because I have no
>professional
>version of Rebol. I will be very pleased if somebody has
>Rebol profiler
>and can profile execution of testindex.r and send
>profiler dump to me.

If you're looking for a version of Rebol that has Call
enabled, then see here:

http://www.rebol.net/projects/view1.3/downloads/

These are experimental versions that are being updated
every few days.  Call is enabled in these for testing
purposes.  I presume that they will time out eventually.

Also, the latest version adds something that may help in
profiling

"Here is a little enhancement to help developers optimize
code: a stats function that returns the number of blocks,
values, and functions that have been evaluated.

stats/evals returns a block with three integer counters
stats/evals/clear clears the evaluation counters (and
returns the prior counters)"

HTH.

Oh, are you planning on more extensive documentation?

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.compkarori.com/vanilla/