From: "Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: [REBOL] Re: Forum Name

> I prefer rebolforum
>
> it IS a rebol forum so its the most direct name you can give it.
>
> BUT
>
> The problem I see with the forum Idea is that Carl S. promotes altMe en
masse and the vast majority of rebolers accept Carl's views as the default
pattern thinking for anything rebol.

> trying to virge the community to a new communication channel, will only
further split the exchange of information.  There is already a (vast?) gap
in altme and mailing list information.

> Sometimes, its obvious that the premium information is being discussed on
altme.

> I (and many others like me) just don't have time to start following 2-3-4
different communication threads each day.   I think that is why the previous
forum failed (combined with the number of rebolers there are).

> -MAx
> ---
> "You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the
end, being part of the problem is much more fun."