Yeah - I'd noticed that.  Just wondered if there was a one-click way to do it.

But, if "all versions will be able to coexist", then I guess the web-page objects will
say which version is needed and download it if it's not available.  Which is good, as
it'll provide backwards compatibility and we won't need to update all our reblets with
every upgrade.

So, when this feature is working, the rebol.net test page should always be set to the
latest version, right, and so I wouldn't have had to ask my original question?