[EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote.. apparently on 13-Mar-2004/21:33:46
>close all browser instances (if you've tried
>to run the plugin in this session) go to
>
>%SYSTEM\Downloaded Program Files
>and delete rebol /object plugin.

I had quite a few difficulties with getting the new plug-in.  Even though \downloaded
program files\rebol/plugin object was reporting itself as version 0,1,0,0 .. it was
behaving like the alpha version even between cold reboots.  And on the test page, the
dll version that came up reported was the alpha version from the 1st March.

Eventually I managed to fix it by copying the downloaded cab file to my website,
pointing the test page to my website,

{http://s94368865.onlinehome.us/downloads/rebolb1.cab#Version=0,1,0,0}

removing the old ( but current ! ) cab file, rebooting, and then reading the test page
whew!!

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.compkarori.com/cerebrus