Hi Anton,

AR> Please consider that molded code should be able to be
AR> loaded back by rebol. So I say no.
AR> I have no real objection to including dump-bin named as is
AR> though.

Are you saying that because that's how PROBE currently works
(i.e. the molded result is exactly what is displayed)? We wouldn't
be affecting molded code in general, only what PROBE prints out. The
value given to PROBE would be returned just as it is today.

It's important to think of all these things though, so thanks very
much for commenting!

-- Gregg