I was thinking the dump-bin output could be made
loadable again, therefore achieving orthogonality:
what can be molded can also be loaded.

The output could be changed like so:

dump-bin to-binary "abc"
make binary! #{6162 63}  ; 0000: abc

dump-bin to-binary "all the king's horses and all the king's men"
make binary! rejoin [
        #{616c 6c20 7468 6520 6b69 6e67 2773 2068}  ; 0000:   all.the.king.s.h
        #{6f72 7365 7320 616e 6420 616c 6c20 7468}  ; 0001:   orses.and.all.th
        #{6520 6b69 6e67 2773 206d 656e}            ; 0002:   e.king.s.men
]

Maybe some other tricks to get more syntax out of it,
and get the line numbers back to the left...

Anton.