Hi Ladislav,

On Saturday, May 15, 2004, 3:08:40 PM, you wrote:

LM> Hi, I found:

 >>> f: func ["aa" /local x /a aa] []
 >>> help f
LM> USAGE:

LM>      aa
LM>      F is a function value.
 >>> g: func ["aa" /a aa /local x] []
 >>> help g
LM> USAGE:
LM>     G /a aa

LM>      aa
LM>      G is a function value.

LM> REFINEMENTS:
LM>      /a
LM>          aa -- (Type: any)

LM> Is there really such a big difference between F and G?

Of course not, but HELP is just following the convention of /local
terminating  the  argument list... Changing it so that it can find
refinements after /local would be no harm, though; however I don't
think we should encourage people writing functions that way. ;-)

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/