Ladislav et al

>>You mean, you think refinements, even if specified after /local,
>>should still become the function's refinements ?
>>
LM> I think they do.

Wow. I didn't know that. My gut reaction is to agree with Gabriele
about what standard style we should use but, if this is legal, it
means HELP isn't interpreting things the same way the interpreter
does, which should be addressed. i.e. HELP should be fixed.

It also might make it easier to dynamically generate added refinements
for pre-defined functions. Have to think about it, and we should see
if RT will give us a definitive set of rules (or at least tell us if
what we discover empirically is valid :).

Nice find.

-- Gregg