> As for refinements put after /local, I can see an advantage to
> the current behavior: Undocumented interfaces. It is sometimes

private refinements... I admit its a good idea...

sort of goes against what I just said, I guess...

what I'd like are private members and methods.

As a way to protect copyrighted code... doing a mold on a private item of an
object would ignore those items or encrypt them with a key.  Then a make object,
would need that key to remold the object as it was...   Otherwise it stays
hidden.  I guess it is doable by patching code, but it would be a nice feature
by default.

I'm sure many of you would like to hide the code from your clients, especially
when doing approvals... allowing seamless privacy in selected object components
can make this less of a job, especially if you want to keep some level of
external control in the code (i.e. text-based code)...

-MAx