  From: starfire1...@aol.com
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:53 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Sherri

  Lora,
   Ya don't know how many times I have sat and cried cause Bryce has grown up
so fast. While I doing all his graduation party stuff, I just kept thinking
about him when he was little (cried of course)and wished I could have some of
those days back. When Ashlee graduates I don't know what I am gonna do,, bawl a
lot more, cuz I will think my kids don't need me anymore, they will be grown
and on their own.
   My route is the Special Needs and preschoolers. I have a full size bus, and
its always full. I love my route and hope to continue till I retire or till I
can't drive a bus anymore. I have a morning,noon, and pm route. I will be doing
a lot of Ashlee's sport trip like I did for Bryce. He was Basketball and
Wrestling. Ashlee will do Volleyball,Basketball,and track. Now that she's able
to do sports again she is gonna do it all! lol
  Do you have any grandchildren yet to spoil? I am old enough to be granma,,
But Bryce is not old enough to become a daddy yet, He will be 18 the 23rd of
this month.. I want him to finish schooling, and meet the right one to settle
down with and maybe in his 20's become a dad if its in his life's plans.
   Hugs, Janet