  From: starfire1...@aol.com
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:37 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Sherri

  Sounds like you have a great son. I was like your daughter I didn't want
children and I just wanted to travel and have fun. I met Tim in Summer of 90 I
had Bryce in 91. I was 32 when I had him, 37 with Ashlee.
   When Bryce was little we used to race Hobby Stock cars at our local tracks.
Bryce was always in the garage wanting to help on the car. He was told by one
of our crew guys, that Chicks dig racecar drivers, so Bryce would tell the lady
in the McDonalds drive thru or anywhere else that Chicks Dig him!! lol He was 3
or 4 at the time. I laugh about it now, but at the time, I would tell them out
in the shop, Stop teaching him that stuff!! lol  Bryce was a great kid and
still is. Ashlee has a whole complete different attitude than Bryce. There is 5
year difference between them. Bryce was always the helpful brother who loved
his sister when she was little,, now they just fight all the time!  I know I
will miss that too when they are gone.
   Hugs, Janet