he practises as a barrister in Perth - if you send something to him c/- me I
Think I couyld get it to him

Stephen Hall
Co-ordinator
Sussex Street Community Law Service
Locked Bag No 2
EAST VICTORIA PARK
Western Australia 6101
Phone            08 9470 2676
Fax              08 9470 1805

At 02:57 pm 14/06/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Well, does anyone have an address for him?   And does anyone have a copy
>of the article (or has it been circulated and I missed it?)   I'm happy
>to send him a message of positive re-inforcement and encourage him to do
>more.
>
>Grahyam Y
>
>tim dunlop wrote:
>
>>  Sorry Graham, I wasn't having a go at Viner at all - the opposite if
>> anything. Tim

href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>
href="http://www.onlineopinion.com.au">http://www.onlineopinion.com.au</a>

HREF="http://www.onlineopinion.com.au">http://www.onlineopinion.com.au</A>