Hi Sioux,

Didn't you know? Because these people aren't intending to be offensive, they
aren't actually offensive. You see, to be offensive, you must have
intention. They're actually honoring Indians.
[sarcasm, if you missed it :) ]

I've made several complaints to Nestle'  over this candy thing over the
past, no response as of yet. Am trying to think of another way to handle it,
this isn't working to well. I am thinking about starting a petition going
with the group I'm with (KOLA, heard of us? probably not...not many people
here...mainly Turtle Island based)

Which Lakhota Nation are you from?

peace

p.s. here's part of a poem I wrote about a week ago...a history lesson for
you, as I've been told

the girl in the seat next to me ate a Redskin candy
i wanted to ask her if she’d still be enjoying it if it was called Nigger
i wanted to tell her when
traders
hunters
trappers
soldiers
ranchers
would bring their
bear skins
elk skins
buffalo skins
to a trader for money
they would bring their Indian scalps with them
they called the scalps Redskins
i have a Friend who was called a Redskin at school
He was then punched
this girl will tell me it
honors
remembers Indians