Hi Rod,

Yes, it was a good piece.

People like Campbell and O'Connor are a low act, aren't they?

Division created by the exploiters and their lackeys will be a major problem
for Indigenous people as it has been and continues to be for all the
exploited and dispossessed.

One of the sayings in the early unions was ''Your workmate is your worst
enemy" ----nothing's changed.

Thanks very much for keeping me informed and springing to my defence so
rapidly the other day, Rod.

I am sure that the nature of your early intervention got me back in" the
circle".

I hate seeing recoznet lose ground to an obvious plant like Karen and would
have been very disappointed if her actions and my response had resulted in
my removal from the list, ---I believe that the people on Recoznet may be of
some help toward a just reconciliation over the coming years, and I would
like to assist in any way I can.

I think that there have been other forces at work on Trudy, from what she
has said in some of her posts to me-----references to list members who have
complained about my comments.

Considering the forces of greed opposed to us, I think a problem exists when
one person (Trudy or anyone else) can be subjected to continuous pressure to
discipline or exclude a list member. Perhaps a group of 4-6 Recoznetters
could make a decision if a problem arose, or a number of complaints were
received .

My own feeling is for members to simply delete or return to sender any
messages that they feel are of  an objectionable nature to them----maybe
disrupters would simply tire of getting no result for their efforts.

I am wary of any censorship on the Internet-----At this stage, I cannot see
how it can work, and people still feel able to express their opinions.

Anyhow, we will probably have a discussion on the subject  if anyone comes
up with a remotely workable suggestion----I don't think I'll put up any such
suggestions at the moment:-)

Thanks again , Rod.

Laurie.