My environment is OSX and Java 6, maybe there is a problem with that ?

On 08/09/2007, at 9:26 PM, Daniel Rossi wrote:

Ok tried a few things,

Setup a edge / terracotta debug profile with vm args

-Dtc.install-root=terracotta/
-Xbootclasspath/p:.
-Dtc.config=tc-config-edge.xml

the program args is

red5-edge.xml

oflademo.swf connects, but then after a while i get this, if i shut down the origin server the file still plays is this expected ? It doesnt seem like its loading the origin.

I start the origin debug profile first, and then the edge profile.

[ERROR]:( org.mortbay.log.invoke0 ) EXCEPTION
java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.ensureValid(SelectionKeyImpl.java:55)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.readyOps(SelectionKeyImpl.java:69)
at sun.nio.ch.KQueueSelectorImpl.updateSelectedKeys (KQueueSelectorImpl.java:105)
        at sun.nio.ch.KQueueSelectorImpl.doSelect(KQueueSelectorImpl.java:74)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:69)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:80)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet.doSelect (SelectorManager.java:299) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager.doSelect (SelectorManager.java:73) at org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.accept (SelectChannelConnector.java:120) at org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractConnector$Acceptor.run (AbstractConnector.java:498) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run (BoundedThreadPool.java:475)