On 08/09/2007, at 10:30 PM, Steven Gong wrote:

On 9/8/07, Daniel Rossi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well i cant see any debug info of the connection stuff even though ive set INFO to mrtmp. I shut down the origin, and yes give it a minute or so the stream stops. Thats possibly not a good thing requiring a couple of origin servers just in case one machine dies :) What do you think ?

The final solution will support the fail-over of Origins.

Well thanks for your help its working for me locally, but running stuff via eclipse and the edge is configured with terracotta, though dont i have to run terracotta manually first aswell ?

Yes, of course. :-)

OK well its a saturday night here, ill get back to you with an update soon once i run the terracotta from command line aswell :P Is there a way to start it up in the debug profile aswell ?