From: helene blatte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 November 2003 14:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RedDevils] Fergie hit by dosh bosh

Is a glass half full or half empty? Do we just want to be challanging or do
we want to be winning? I'm not saying spend for spending sake, but if an
opportunity came along to buy a world class player we should go for it and
not let out competitors get their debt ridden hands on him.

Gill the Accountant is continuing the small town mentality that has blighted
our club for over thirty years. Much of our success has been IN SPITE OF and
not due to the Board.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject
to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM